professional roofing Dundrum
"A roofer, roof mechanic, or roofing contractor is a construction worker who specializes in roof construction. Roofers replace, repair, and install the roofs of buildings, using a variety of materials, including shingles, bitumen, and metal. Roofing work can be physically demanding because it involves heavy lifting, as well as climbing, bending, and kneeling, often in extreme weather conditions." read more at wikipedia.org/wiki/Roofer
Inspections are recommended at least twice per year—once in the spring and once in the fall. A local roofing professional should be asked to inspect and repair any flashings and penetrations with gaps or tears, as well as cut and seal any blisters or splits where water can infiltrate the roof system. Even something as seemingly simple as routine cleaning of drains and downspouts can prevent small headaches from compounding into exponentially costly problems.
As a flat roof covering option, single ply membranes offer many whole-life performance benefits: including quick installation, the potential to prefabricate, ease of repair and good service performance. Single-ply roofing is increasingly specified for large public-sector and commercial projects due to its proven long-term performance, design flexibility and speed of installation.
What is a Roofer?
A roofer, roof mechanic, or roofing contractor is a tradesperson who specializes in roof construction. Roofers replace, repair, and install the roofs of buildings, using a variety of materials, including shingles, bitumen, and metal. Roofing work can be physically demanding because it involves heavy lifting, as well as climbing, bending, and kneeling, often in extreme weather conditions. ( read more at wikipedia.org/wiki/Roofer )
If you are looking for guttering repair services in the Dublin area, get in touch with EBRoofing today.
Need a cherry picker at great rates in Dublin and surrounding? Cherry pickers can be used to gain access to upper floors of construction works without needing to erect scaffolding or use cranes. Their mobility and flexibility means that they can give rapid access to a number of different locations. If you have any queries about our cherry picker services, please contact us by phone - 087-183.4279
- Flat Roofing Systems, Tiles & Slate Roof, Chimneys Repairs, Thermal Insulation, Guttering Repairs and many more... Read more »
- We offer competitive pricing in addition to the high standards of quality roofing, Free Quotes and 24/7 Emergency Servic... Read more »
New Flat Roofs
- Is your roof leaking?
Maybe some shingles or flashing have blown off? Perhaps the damage is more severe such as sagging... Read more »
When you need a roof repair
- We offer residential and commercial roofing services including:
Roof ... Read more »
Cherry Picker Services
- An EBRoofing cherry picker service is a safe, cost effective and quick option we offer. Our team is happy to bring you n... Read more »
About EB Roofing
- EB Roofing is a company that specialises in flat roofing from start to finish and all other types of roof repairs.
W... Read more »
At EB Roofing we are very proud of the quality of roofing service that we provide for our community in Dublin.
... Read more »
Cherry Picker Services
All Roofing Services
Painting and Decorating
TV aerial installation or repair, Sate... Read more »
- To whom it may concern,
We have used EB Roofing at Apartments, Island View Court, Raheny, Dublin 5. They are roofing ... Read more »
- I would like to thank Eugeniu and all his team for works carried out a the Glasnevin Academy Of Music and what a great j... Read more »
- EB roofing did fantastic work on the roof of my extension. They were fast, clean and efficient at a very affordable pric... Read more »
Time To Call The Roof Repair Guy? These Tips Will Tell You When!
- There are many home improvements that we look forward to completing — like... Read more »
- Do you have a flat or pitched roof?
The type of insulation you should choose will depend on the type of roof you have. Pitc... Read more »
Home Improvments - Roof insulation
- The type of insulation you should choose will depend on the type of roof you have.
Pitched roof - the... Read more »
How to insulate a loft or roof: install insulation and save on heating
- Loft or roof insulation
Around 25% of heat lost from an un-insulated ... Read more »
Why it’s Important to Maintain Your Roof
- It’s above you every day. But you rarely even think about it: your roof.
Your roof provides y... Read more »
7 Winter Roof Maintenance Tips
- Winter can bring some extra wear and tear to your roof. To help prevent costly damage, check out these roof ma... Read more »
Is Your Roof Ready for Autumn Weather?
- Roof repairs and replacements can be costly if you don’t maintain your roof and prepare it for the h... Read more »
5 DIY Roof Repair Tips
- If your roof is in need of some repairs and you’re looking to save a little money, you may want to look into doing s... Read more »
- Severe weather warnings for strong winds had been in place for eight counties, most of them coastal, including Dublin, Louth, May... Read more »
- Storm Eunice made landfall in Ireland overnight, with severe winds, heavy rain and snow reported in parts of the country.
Both ... Read more »
- You might be one of those people who hates going to the dentist. You want to put it off, it could be painfully expensive... Read more »
Top 7 Expert Tips to Winter Proof Your Roof
- We are fast approaching the most wonderful time of the year and it’s time to dig out the hats, ... Read more »
Regular Roofing Maintenance: When to Inspect the Roof
- You are aging. Don't deny it. Every day takes its toll on you little by little. Becaus... Read more »
Flat Roof or Sloped Roof: Advantages and Disadvantages
- Flat roofs and sloped roofs both are used frequently in modern constructions. Before c... Read more »
How to Inspect a Roof
- Any roof inspection should look at the roof, of course, but the roof surface is only one item that should be checked. T... Read more »
Evaluate Building Components Thoroughly Before Deciding to Re-Roof
- Roof leaks are often a nuisance for a building owner or property manager. ... Read more »
Determining The Condition of a Roof
- Roofing problems seem to show up at the worst possible times and, often, in the worst possible places. Th... Read more »
- Thermoset membranes incorporate principal polymers that are chemically cross linked or vulcanized. Membranes that are vul... Read more »
The Benefits of Building a Relationship with your Commercial Roofing Contractor
- Your building's roof is an important component in the protect... Read more »
5 Tips for Flat Roof Maintenance
- Maintenance is an essential part of preserving the integrity of a flat roofing system. Generally roofs shoul... Read more »
Cost to Replace Fascias and Soffits With UPVC
- Most roofs are fitted with fascia boards, which are the timbers fixed onto the edges of rafters... Read more »
Advantages and Disadvantages of Fiberglass Roof
- People want new technology as per the changing time and many technologies have also emerged w... Read more »
Important Information About Chopped Fiberglass Roofing!
- With the latest roofing innovations, numerous manufacturers continue to provide prosp... Read more »
A quarter of heat is lost through the roof in an uninsulated home
- Choosing loft insulation
If your loft is easy to access and has no damp ... Read more »
Roof Showdown - Tiles vs. Slates
- Which is right for your roof?
The easiest contrast to understand is that slate is a natural stone, wherea... Read more »
Roof Maintenance Tips
- What Should You Do About Moss On Your Roof?
No matter what kind of roof you have, you may have noticed that it has a... Read more »
- Asbestos Contractors
The handling of asbestos must be done with great care due to the toxic properties of this substance a... Read more »
The Difference Between Tiles and Slates
- Good quality roofing materials are essential to protect the roof from water leaks and weather damage... Read more »
- Shingle roofing
In its broadest sense, ‘shingle’ is a catch-all term used for any roof covering consisting of discrete... Read more »
Repairing Damaged Gutters
- Gutters and downspouts collect and carry away rainwater that would otherwise run off the roof, splash down and erod... Read more »
Prepare your home for winter
- These beautiful Summer days won't last forever. The days are getting shorter and colder, which means Jack Frost ... Read more »
- Roof cleaning is the process of removing algae, mold, mildew, lichen and moss from roofs. Also cleaning oxidation on metal roof... Read more »
- A roofer, roof mechanic, or roofing contractor is a tradesperson who specializes in roof construction. Roofers replace, repair, and in... Read more »
Getting a new roof or roof repair during Covid-19
- Can you get a new roof or roof repair during COVID-19? In most cases, the answer is yes –... Read more »
Ireland lockdown: construction allowed to continue
For the first time since June, the Republic of Ireland will tomorrow move to its highe... Read more »
Safe Roof Repair and Replacement In The Time of COVID-19
- The COVID-19 pandemic may have disrupted our everyday lives, but the fact remains th... Read more »
Is the Water on Your Ceiling a Roof Leak or Condensation?
- When temperatures warm up after plunging below freezing for a few days, a lot of ho... Read more »
Advice for applying fibreglass roof in winter
- Cold weather in the winter can severely hamper fibreglass roof installation. But though it may ... Read more »
Fascias and Soffits
- Fascias and soffits are the boards that cover the ends of the roof rafters where they sit on top of the outer wall of a h... Read more »
Autumn Roof Inspections
- The roof over your head is literally what protects you from the elements. Up there at the top of the building, it is ... Read more »