professional roofing Artane Dublin
Whether you are constructing a new roof or maintaining and repairing, Roof Tiles and Slate can be a very good solution. The choice of tile options with our solid roof solution means we have options that compliment almost any home. If installed correctly, slate can serve as a watertight roofing system that lasts the life of the structure with minimal maintenance.
Insulating your loft or roof is a simple and effective way to reduce heat loss, lower your heating bills and make your home more comfortable. Expert advice on roof insulation, including how to insulate a flat or pitched roof, how much it costs and how much cash you can save by getting roof insulation.
Single-ply roofing membranes have grown in popularity over the past 30 years, and due to their flexibility, relative ease of installation, and competitive price, it’s no wonder that building owners and facilities professionals are interested. If you’ve sipped the alphabet soup of single-ply roofing systems, then you probably have a taste for their characteristics and advantages.
What is a Cherry Picker?
What is a Cherry Picker?
As the name suggests, cherry pickers were initially developed to facilitate the picking of cherries. Jay Eitel invented the device in 1944 after a frustrating day spent picking cherries using a ladder. He went on to launch the Telsta Corporation, Sunnyvale, CA in 1953 to manufacture the device. Another early cherry picker manufacturer was Stemm Brothers, Leavenworth, WA. Other uses for cherry pickers quickly evolved.
The invention of the aerial work platform is accredited to John L. Grove, co-founder of JLG Industries. Before AWP's, scaffolding was the main form of mobility on a work site. In 1969, Grove realized there was a pressing need for a scaffolding-alternative that could safely and quickly lift workers in the air to perform construction and maintenance functions. In 1970, Grove and JLG Industries sold the first aerial work platform in McConnellsburg, Pennsylvania. ( read more at wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerial_work_platform )
Line repair - Cherry Pickers are perfect for use in reaching telephone, cable and transmission lines that are elevated. No more workers having to use ladders or climb up poles, as you can easily lift them (and their equipment) in a safe and convenient manner.
Painting - Once a building is constructed, decorating can begin. When painting the exterior or adding final touches you might need to get to awkward or out of reach areas to do so. Your cherry picker will ensure you don’t miss a single spot. It’s also a great way to liven up a building with a painted mural or advertisement that would cost a fortune if you used a billboard or another paid form of advertising.
Farming - A cherry picker works excellently in a farming environment. Research and experience has shown that it not only helps farm workers access fruits from tall trees (such as apples and peaches) but also assists with thinning, pruning as well as installing insect monitoring devices. This can save farmers on time, insurance and labour, as well as money.
Cleaning - A common problem for many businesses in Dublin is keeping their office exterior clean in unpredictable weather as well as when pest birds like pigeons take up residence in out of sight gutters and nooks. Not only will a cherry picker allow you to do window washing, but it will also allow you to implement pest control measures for the future.
- Flat Roofing Systems, Tiles & Slate Roof, Chimneys Repairs, Thermal Insulation, Guttering Repairs and many more... Read more »
- We offer competitive pricing in addition to the high standards of quality roofing, Free Quotes and 24/7 Emergency Servic... Read more »
New Flat Roofs
- Is your roof leaking?
Maybe some shingles or flashing have blown off? Perhaps the damage is more severe such as sagging... Read more »
When you need a roof repair
- We offer residential and commercial roofing services including:
Roof ... Read more »
Cherry Picker Services
- An EBRoofing cherry picker service is a safe, cost effective and quick option we offer. Our team is happy to bring you n... Read more »
About EB Roofing
- EB Roofing is a company that specialises in flat roofing from start to finish and all other types of roof repairs.
W... Read more »
At EB Roofing we are very proud of the quality of roofing service that we provide for our community in Dublin.
... Read more »
Cherry Picker Services
All Roofing Services
Painting and Decorating
TV aerial installation or repair, Sate... Read more »
- To whom it may concern,
We have used EB Roofing at Apartments, Island View Court, Raheny, Dublin 5. They are roofing ... Read more »
- I would like to thank Eugeniu and all his team for works carried out a the Glasnevin Academy Of Music and what a great j... Read more »
- EB roofing did fantastic work on the roof of my extension. They were fast, clean and efficient at a very affordable pric... Read more »
- Severe weather warnings for strong winds had been in place for eight counties, most of them coastal, including Dublin, Louth, May... Read more »
- Storm Eunice made landfall in Ireland overnight, with severe winds, heavy rain and snow reported in parts of the country.
Both ... Read more »
Time To Call The Roof Repair Guy? These Tips Will Tell You When!
- There are many home improvements that we look forward to completing — like... Read more »
- Do you have a flat or pitched roof?
The type of insulation you should choose will depend on the type of roof you have. Pitc... Read more »
Home Improvments - Roof insulation
- The type of insulation you should choose will depend on the type of roof you have.
Pitched roof - the... Read more »
How to insulate a loft or roof: install insulation and save on heating
- Loft or roof insulation
Around 25% of heat lost from an un-insulated ... Read more »
Why it’s Important to Maintain Your Roof
- It’s above you every day. But you rarely even think about it: your roof.
Your roof provides y... Read more »
7 Winter Roof Maintenance Tips
- Winter can bring some extra wear and tear to your roof. To help prevent costly damage, check out these roof ma... Read more »
Is Your Roof Ready for Autumn Weather?
- Roof repairs and replacements can be costly if you don’t maintain your roof and prepare it for the h... Read more »
5 DIY Roof Repair Tips
- If your roof is in need of some repairs and you’re looking to save a little money, you may want to look into doing s... Read more »
- You might be one of those people who hates going to the dentist. You want to put it off, it could be painfully expensive... Read more »
Top 7 Expert Tips to Winter Proof Your Roof
- We are fast approaching the most wonderful time of the year and it’s time to dig out the hats, ... Read more »
Regular Roofing Maintenance: When to Inspect the Roof
- You are aging. Don't deny it. Every day takes its toll on you little by little. Becaus... Read more »
Flat Roof or Sloped Roof: Advantages and Disadvantages
- Flat roofs and sloped roofs both are used frequently in modern constructions. Before c... Read more »
How to Inspect a Roof
- Any roof inspection should look at the roof, of course, but the roof surface is only one item that should be checked. T... Read more »
Evaluate Building Components Thoroughly Before Deciding to Re-Roof
- Roof leaks are often a nuisance for a building owner or property manager. ... Read more »
Determining The Condition of a Roof
- Roofing problems seem to show up at the worst possible times and, often, in the worst possible places. Th... Read more »
- Thermoset membranes incorporate principal polymers that are chemically cross linked or vulcanized. Membranes that are vul... Read more »
The Benefits of Building a Relationship with your Commercial Roofing Contractor
- Your building's roof is an important component in the protect... Read more »
5 Tips for Flat Roof Maintenance
- Maintenance is an essential part of preserving the integrity of a flat roofing system. Generally roofs shoul... Read more »
Cost to Replace Fascias and Soffits With UPVC
- Most roofs are fitted with fascia boards, which are the timbers fixed onto the edges of rafters... Read more »
Advantages and Disadvantages of Fiberglass Roof
- People want new technology as per the changing time and many technologies have also emerged w... Read more »
Important Information About Chopped Fiberglass Roofing!
- With the latest roofing innovations, numerous manufacturers continue to provide prosp... Read more »
A quarter of heat is lost through the roof in an uninsulated home
- Choosing loft insulation
If your loft is easy to access and has no damp ... Read more »
Roof Showdown - Tiles vs. Slates
- Which is right for your roof?
The easiest contrast to understand is that slate is a natural stone, wherea... Read more »
Roof Maintenance Tips
- What Should You Do About Moss On Your Roof?
No matter what kind of roof you have, you may have noticed that it has a... Read more »
- Asbestos Contractors
The handling of asbestos must be done with great care due to the toxic properties of this substance a... Read more »
The Difference Between Tiles and Slates
- Good quality roofing materials are essential to protect the roof from water leaks and weather damage... Read more »
- Shingle roofing
In its broadest sense, ‘shingle’ is a catch-all term used for any roof covering consisting of discrete... Read more »
Repairing Damaged Gutters
- Gutters and downspouts collect and carry away rainwater that would otherwise run off the roof, splash down and erod... Read more »
Cherry picker Dublin
- Cherry pickers are pieces of machinery easily identified by their long, extendible arm (or boom) with a cradle attached ... Read more »
Prepare your home for winter
- These beautiful Summer days won't last forever. The days are getting shorter and colder, which means Jack Frost ... Read more »
- Roof cleaning is the process of removing algae, mold, mildew, lichen and moss from roofs. Also cleaning oxidation on metal roof... Read more »
- A roofer, roof mechanic, or roofing contractor is a tradesperson who specializes in roof construction. Roofers replace, repair, and in... Read more »
Telescopic vs. Articulating Boom Lifts: What’s the Difference?
- Both lifts can take construction workers to high, hard-to-reach spots, but n... Read more »
Getting a new roof or roof repair during Covid-19
- Can you get a new roof or roof repair during COVID-19? In most cases, the answer is yes –... Read more »
Ireland lockdown: construction allowed to continue
For the first time since June, the Republic of Ireland will tomorrow move to its highe... Read more »
Safe Roof Repair and Replacement In The Time of COVID-19
- The COVID-19 pandemic may have disrupted our everyday lives, but the fact remains th... Read more »
Is the Water on Your Ceiling a Roof Leak or Condensation?
- When temperatures warm up after plunging below freezing for a few days, a lot of ho... Read more »
Advice for applying fibreglass roof in winter
- Cold weather in the winter can severely hamper fibreglass roof installation. But though it may ... Read more »
Fascias and Soffits
- Fascias and soffits are the boards that cover the ends of the roof rafters where they sit on top of the outer wall of a h... Read more »
Autumn Roof Inspections
- The roof over your head is literally what protects you from the elements. Up there at the top of the building, it is ... Read more »