professional roofers Dundrum
Tiles and slates are the most commonly used roofing material, yet many buyers can be unsure as to what the differences are between the two. Tiles are produced from either concrete or clay and are available in a wide range of designs and colors, which makes them more suited to modern houses than slates. Slates are mainly grey in color but are available in different shades, textures and patterns. Slates are fixed to the roof using pegs and nails and can be layered up for a textured aesthetic.
Asbestos exposure poses a huge health and safety threat to yourself and your family. Asbestos removal is an important issue because asbestos can cause cancer and other respiratory problems. When asbestos testing reveals that there are asbestos-containing materials on your property, you should immediately schedule services with an abatement professional.
Considering Single-Ply Membrane Roofing for your facility? Single Ply roofing membranes provide a variety of materials to choose from. Their main characteristic is that they are designed to be installed in one layer. Single-Ply Roofing Systems take up over half of the roofing systems for commercial, industrial, and manufacturing facilities that are looking for a sustainable, economically efficient option.
What is roof insulation?
Because of its buoyancy, hot air tends to rise, and as a result buildings that are inadequately insulated can lose a quarter of their heat through their roof. There may also be significant heat gains through roofs during the summer. This means that insulating a loft, attic or roof is a simple and effective way of reducing heat loss, the size of heating and cooling systems, energy usage and so carbon emissions.
( read more at www.DesigningBuildings.co.uk/wiki/Roof_insulation )
Roofing contractors in Dublin area will provide you with rain gutters, guttering, gutter cleaning and siding. Call 087-183.4279 today for you free quote!
Need a cherry picker at great rates in Dublin and surrounding? Cherry pickers can be used to gain access to upper floors of construction works without needing to erect scaffolding or use cranes. Their mobility and flexibility means that they can give rapid access to a number of different locations. If you have any queries about our cherry picker services, please contact us by phone - 087-183.4279
Cherry Picker Services
- An EBRoofing cherry picker service is a safe, cost effective and quick option we offer. Our team is happy to bring you n... Read more »
About EB Roofing
- EB Roofing is a company that specialises in flat roofing from start to finish and all other types of roof repairs.
W... Read more »
- I would like to thank Eugeniu and all his team for works carried out a the Glasnevin Academy Of Music and what a great j... Read more »
- To whom it may concern,
We have used EB Roofing at Apartments, Island View Court, Raheny, Dublin 5. They are roofing ... Read more »
Cost to Replace Fascias and Soffits With UPVC
- Most roofs are fitted with fascia boards, which are the timbers fixed onto the edges of rafters... Read more »
Time To Call The Roof Repair Guy? These Tips Will Tell You When!
- There are many home improvements that we look forward to completing — like... Read more »
A quarter of heat is lost through the roof in an uninsulated home
- Choosing loft insulation
If your loft is easy to access and has no damp ... Read more »
- Do you have a flat or pitched roof?
The type of insulation you should choose will depend on the type of roof you have. Pitc... Read more »
Home Improvments - Roof insulation
- The type of insulation you should choose will depend on the type of roof you have.
Pitched roof - the... Read more »
- Asbestos Contractors
The handling of asbestos must be done with great care due to the toxic properties of this substance a... Read more »
How to insulate a loft or roof: install insulation and save on heating
- Loft or roof insulation
Around 25% of heat lost from an un-insulated ... Read more »
Prepare your home for winter
- These beautiful Summer days won't last forever. The days are getting shorter and colder, which means Jack Frost ... Read more »
Why it’s Important to Maintain Your Roof
- It’s above you every day. But you rarely even think about it: your roof.
Your roof provides y... Read more »
7 Winter Roof Maintenance Tips
- Winter can bring some extra wear and tear to your roof. To help prevent costly damage, check out these roof ma... Read more »
- A roofer, roof mechanic, or roofing contractor is a tradesperson who specializes in roof construction. Roofers replace, repair, and in... Read more »
Is Your Roof Ready for Autumn Weather?
- Roof repairs and replacements can be costly if you don’t maintain your roof and prepare it for the h... Read more »
Getting a new roof or roof repair during Covid-19
- Can you get a new roof or roof repair during COVID-19? In most cases, the answer is yes –... Read more »
Safe Roof Repair and Replacement In The Time of COVID-19
- The COVID-19 pandemic may have disrupted our everyday lives, but the fact remains th... Read more »
Is the Water on Your Ceiling a Roof Leak or Condensation?
- When temperatures warm up after plunging below freezing for a few days, a lot of ho... Read more »
Fascias and Soffits
- Fascias and soffits are the boards that cover the ends of the roof rafters where they sit on top of the outer wall of a h... Read more »
5 DIY Roof Repair Tips
- If your roof is in need of some repairs and you’re looking to save a little money, you may want to look into doing s... Read more »
- Severe weather warnings for strong winds had been in place for eight counties, most of them coastal, including Dublin, Louth, May... Read more »
- Storm Eunice made landfall in Ireland overnight, with severe winds, heavy rain and snow reported in parts of the country.
Both ... Read more »
Periodic roof maintenance
- Periodic roof maintenance is essential to ensure the longevity and integrity of your roof. This type of maintenance... Read more »
Do you need a roof?
- There are several popular residential roofing trends for both residential and commercial buildings, with some of the most... Read more »
Alternatives to Asbestos
- Asbestos is a naturally occurring mineral that was commonly used in insulation, fireproofing, and other construction... Read more »
Prepare your roof for spring
- Spring is a beautiful season, but it can also bring some harsh weather conditions. Preparing your roof for sprin... Read more »
Preparing Your Roof for Winter: A Guide to Ensuring Safety and Efficiency
- As winter approaches, it is crucial to take the necessary steps to ... Read more »
The Vital Role of Cherry Pickers in Roofing Companies
- Roofing is an essential aspect of any building, ensuring protection from the elements a... Read more »
The Importance of Periodic Roof Maintenance
- A roof is one of the most critical components of any building, providing protection from the elem... Read more »